We are specialists when it comes to Resource Consents.  Basically if your local council says you need a consent we can help you get it.  Some examples of the consents you may need include:

  • Subdivisions
  • Building Line infringements
  • Consents for intensive farming activities
  • Earthworks Consents
  • Clean fills
  • Farm Discharge Consents
  • Waste Water Discharge
  • Water Abstraction
  • Restricted Coastal Activity Consents